Nominate a Distinguished Artist
Nominate an outstanding Alberta artist for the 2021 Distinguished Artist Awards. Nominations are open until February 21, 2021. The awards will take place in Lac la Biche on June 12, 2021.
To prepare for the nomination:
- Ensure the nominee is a Canadian citizen, lives in Alberta, or has had a significant connection to Alberta over time.
- Speak to your nominee, let them know you will be nominating them, ask for a current CV and have them complete and sign the Nominee Information Release and Consent Form. When completed, have your nominee return the signed form to you, the nominator. This is one of the required documents you will include with your Distinguished Artist Award Nomination.
- Write a document of no more than three pages, single spaced, explaining why this nominee merits Alberta’s top recognition for artistic achievement. Include highlights of the nominee’s artistic achievements and/or their contribution to advancing their artistic discipline. If the nominee does not currently reside in Alberta, clearly outline their connection to Alberta and their contribution to growing our province’s arts and culture.
- Complete all the fields of the Lieutenant Governor of Alberta Distinguished Artist Award 2021 Nomination.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding the Distinguished Artist Award 2021 nomination process.